- People power wins as Hurlstone Agricultural High School to stay in Glenfield
- Member for Macquarie Fields Anoulack Chanthivong credits people power for saving Hurlstone Agricultural High School in Glenfield.
December 10, 2019
- End of an era as Hurlstone’s final Country Fair looms after 80 years
- It is an annual tradition that has been bringing a touch of the country to the city for 80 years. But, now, Hurlstone Agricultural High School’s annual Country Fair and Farm Open Day at Glenfield in Sydney’s south west is under threat.
August 30, 2019
- Emails unveil serious questions about relocation of Hurlstone Agricultural High School
- An investigation by Macquarie Fields MP Anoulack Chanthivong has uncovered a Liberal Government desperate to silence public debate on the relocation of Hurlstone Agricultural High School – a project maligned by mismanagement and questionable spending.
February 26, 2019
- Government must come clean on high-rise plan for Glenfield, local MP says
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has condemned the State Liberal Government for delays and secrecy surrounding yet to be released plans that are set to unleash a tidal wave of extra houses and flats in Glenfield.
January 17, 2019