- Hurlstone’s final Country Fair looming after 78 years
- It’s an annual tradition that has been bringing a touch of the country to the city for close to 80 years. But now, Hurlstone Agricultural High School’s annual Country Fair is under threat following the Liberal Government’s shameless decision to sell off the school’s Farm to developers.
August 16, 2017
- Liberals' Glenfield 'priority precinct' needs a rethink
- Shadow Minister for Planning and Infrastructure Michael Daley MP has today joined Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP to raise concerns about the NSW Government’s designation of Glenfield as one of 15 new Priority Precincts.
July 17, 2017
- Local MP steps up fight to save Hurlstone at Glenfield
- A Trojan horse and the “beginning of the end” of an era for Hurlstone Agricultural High School at Glenfield is how one local MP has described a development application set to go before the Sydney South West Planning Panel on Monday (10 July).
July 07, 2017
- Shocking new revelations make a mockery of Government’s plans for Hurlstone
- The Liberal Government’s lies and spin on its plans to move Hurlstone Agricultural High School to the Hawkesbury are unravelling, new information obtained under Freedom of Information (FOI) has revealed.
May 05, 2017