- Development application ‘beginning of the end’ for Hurlstone at Glenfield
- Local MP Anoulack Chanthivong has outlined his staunch opposition to a development application (DA) for Hurlstone Agricultural High School, which will see 140 hectares of the school’s farmland carved up for more urban splatter and the school uprooted and moved to the Hawkesbury, some 50 kilometres away.
February 06, 2017
- All Macquarie Fields wants for Christmas is its fair share, local MP says
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, said the local community was frustrated and fed up with the Baird Liberal Government for cutting services, selling off public assets and not spending money on our local community.
December 06, 2016
- Hurlstone Agricultural among Sydney’s most neglected high schools
- State Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, says the Baird Liberal Government has shamelessly run Hurlstone Agricultural High School into the ground with a $2.6 million maintenance backlog from 2015 to 2016, in a deliberate attempt to bolster the school’s ‘makeover’ in the Hawkesbury.
November 07, 2016