- Gladys take note: All we want for Christmas is a fair go and our fair share
- It is two years since Anoulack Chanthivong MP first penned a letter to Santa requesting a fair share for the Macquarie Fields electorate, and this year’s list has only grown longer.
December 08, 2017
- Hurlstone name and school should stay at Glenfield, local MP says
- Local MP Anoulack Chanthivong said today’s announcement of the ‘endorsement of the name’ Roy Watts High School – to replace Hurlstone Agricultural High School at Glenfield in 2023 – acknowledged a great Australian who made a significant and lifelong contribution to agriculture in NSW, both as a scientist and educator.
October 12, 2017
- Hurlstone’s final Country Fair looming after 78 years
- It’s an annual tradition that has been bringing a touch of the country to the city for close to 80 years. But now, Hurlstone Agricultural High School’s annual Country Fair is under threat following the Liberal Government’s shameless decision to sell off the school’s Farm to developers.
August 16, 2017
- Liberals' Glenfield 'priority precinct' needs a rethink
- Shadow Minister for Planning and Infrastructure Michael Daley MP has today joined Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP to raise concerns about the NSW Government’s designation of Glenfield as one of 15 new Priority Precincts.
July 17, 2017
- Local MP steps up fight to save Hurlstone at Glenfield
- A Trojan horse and the “beginning of the end” of an era for Hurlstone Agricultural High School at Glenfield is how one local MP has described a development application set to go before the Sydney South West Planning Panel on Monday (10 July).
July 07, 2017