- Hurlstone decision robs future generation of educational opportunity, says MP
- Future generations of children from across south west Sydney are being robbed of the opportunity to study agriculture locally following the Baird Liberal Government’s controversial decision to sell off Hurlstone Agricultural High School’s farm and move the school at Glenfield more than 50 kilometres away to a new site in the Hawkesbury region.
September 08, 2016
- MP outraged over Government’s $5million wasteful spend on Hurlstone move
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has launched a scathing attack on NSW Education Minister, Adrian Piccoli, after it was revealed that more than $5 million of public money was being wasted on a ‘consultancy goldmine’ and spin doctors to fund the relocation of Hurlstone Agricultural High School and its replacement at Glenfield.
August 01, 2016
- Local MP announces Rotten Apple Award in disgust at Hurlstone sell-off
- Fed up with the bad decisions and hypocrisy of the Baird Liberal Government, the Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has today announced a perpetual Rotten Apple Award to highlight his disgust at the Liberal Government’s contempt for his local community.
April 12, 2016