- ‘Disgusting’ – Local MP gagged in Parliament as fight to save Hurlstone continues
- The Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has labelled the Government’s backflip over the sale of the Hurlstone farm ‘disgusting’ and called-out the Education Minister, Adrian Piccoli’s blatant hypocrisy, branding it cheap political spin.
March 11, 2016
- Hurlstone move would lead to educational inequality, local MP says
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong, has reaffirmed his commitment to keeping Hurlstone Agricultural High School (HAHS) at Glenfield, and warns that the Baird Government’s proposal to move the high-ranking school from south west Sydney will have serious and far-reaching educational ramifications for the region.
December 18, 2015
- ‘Hands off Hurlstone’, says local MP
- The Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has slammed Minister Piccoli’s recent announcement on the sale of Hurlstone Agricultural High School, labelling it a disgrace.
December 17, 2015
- Government’s Hurlstone Farm sell-off to fund education budget shortfall
- The mismanagement of the education budget by the Minister of Education, Adrian Piccoli, has again been highlighted following a damming report which reveals the school maintenance backlog has soared to an average of more than $330,000 for every public school in the Macquarie Fields electorate and across the State.
December 14, 2015