- It’s goodbye to the Scenic Hills under disgraceful Liberal Government
- The Berejiklian Government’s breach of the Heritage Act has paved the way for a controversial cemetery development that will destroy one of the last green vistas in south-west Sydney.
July 16, 2019
- Minister has no choice but to protect the heritage value of the Scenic Hills
- Member for Macquarie Fields Anoulack Chanthivong MP says the Liberal Government has no option but to heritage list land surrounding Varroville Homestead in the Scenic Hills. An impartial report by the Independent Planning Commission has backed the Heritage Council’s recommendation to list an extension of the land surrounding Varroville Homestead on the State Heritage Register.
May 22, 2019
- Minister’s inaction over Varroville listing a disgrace, local MP says
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has taken aim at the NSW Heritage Minister for delaying by 12 months a decision on the State Heritage Listing of the curtilage at Varroville in the Scenic Hills.
September 13, 2018