- It’s goodbye to the Scenic Hills under disgraceful Liberal Government
- The Berejiklian Government’s breach of the Heritage Act has paved the way for a controversial cemetery development that will destroy one of the last green vistas in south-west Sydney.
July 16, 2019
- MP wants Council to rule out an extra levy on ratepayers
- Member for Macquarie Fields Anoulack Chanthivong MP has called on Campbelltown City Council to rule out imposing a levy on Ingleburn residents to undertake flood drainage works that will ultimately benefit developers.
July 12, 2019
- Government must come clean on high-rise plan for Glenfield, local MP says
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has condemned the State Liberal Government for delays and secrecy surrounding yet to be released plans that are set to unleash a tidal wave of extra houses and flats in Glenfield.
January 17, 2019